Window Cowboys COVID-19 precautions and Procedures
At Window Cowboys, our main purpose is to add sparkle and spark joy at every home and business owner we cross paths with. We believe that scrubbed and disinfected surfaces are more important than ever. Window Cowboys COVID-19 precautions have been set in accordance to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As
well as World Health Organization (WHO) .
As a result of Window Cowboys COVID-19 Precautions We’ve revised our procedures:
- Firstly, by washing our hands often as possible with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- By using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol upon arrival, basically leaving our hands germ free as possible straightaway.
- We actively avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, as a result we keep ourselves safe.
- Additionally we avoid any contact with people who may be symptomatic
- Similarly we emphasize putting distance between ourselves and other people at job-sites and additionally during personal time.
- Furthermore, we can wear N-95 face-mask if inside house. Resulting in even more protection.
- Our towels and work clothes are washed using the hottest water setting and being dried completely on high heat.
- We cover our shoes or remove them therefore preventing us from tracking in germs. In short, business as usual.
- We carry disinfectant spray and wipes for that little extra measure of safety and peace of mind.
What we do know so far…
Dawn dish soap (our main chemical) on it’s own Has been found to be a great disinfectant.
That’s great news for all your windows!
Additionally it actually dissolves the lipid profile of any viruses therefore deactivating it.
Covid-19 remains active and transmittable on glass surfaces including, drinking glasses, mirrors, and windows for 5 days,
How you can help us…
- If you would like a free estimate, we’ll be happy to provide you with one with no point-of-contact. We can visit your home or business and leave an estimate in the mailbox or anywhere else you’d like.
- Please let us know in advance if you or anyone in your household or business has known health issues. We will be happy to reschedule your cleaning, if necessary.
- If you have any concerns about us coming into your home or business, we’ll be happy to clean the outsides of your windows!
- If your business is closed, please contact us to discuss modifying your cleaning schedule.
- We’re happy to accept electronic or over-the-phone payments. Therefore avoiding exchange of cash or checks.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss any concerns. We’re here to help
For all the latest developments and recommendations regarding COVID-19 click the link below.
Thank you for your choosing Window Cowboys!
GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE HERE
Window Cowboys COVID-19 precautions and Procedures, revised 4-10-2020.